I’m not satanic but these are some damn good rules.
satan does not support rape, animal cruelty, or child abuse
when walking in open territory, bother no one. if someone bothers you, ask them to stop. if they do not stop, destroy them.
*Today on I Didn’t Know I was a Satanist*
It’s a thing where every time I see it I have to reblog it because satanism is all about fucking treating yourself right and giving respect to everyone who respects your back.
Another snipet from my feature in #gorezone by #fangoria #29
Photo of course by @michaelscorpio
#horrormagazine #screamqueen #instahorror #madelinahorn #misshorn #thehornedgoddess #extremehorror #instagoth #instaglam #instawoman
Okay, tumblr, I need your help. I’ve seen things like this get thousands and thousands of notes, and I really think that this is a cause worth sharing.
This couple is an elderly couple that live in my small town in Canada’s smallest province. They both suffer from dementia and for the last 55 years, they’ve sent out Christmas cards to everyone in their neighbourhood. They’re both in a home now, and their son is doing a little project. The woman, Bev, her favourite movie is A Miracle On 34th Street, and she especially loves the part where the christmas cards come in by the hundreds. Her son is trying to get that to happen for her.
It would make this lady’s Christmas to get the hundreds of Christmas cards from all over the world. I think we owe it to this kind soul to come together and give her a Christmas miracle. If you would like to send a Christmas card, their information is;
Don and Bev Enman, C/O Summerset Manor
15 Frank Mellish Street
Summerside, P.E.I. Canada
Please reblog this and spread the word, guys. There’s also an article here x if you want to read more about them.
I think I’ll do this
Spreading some Christmas cheer
I really don’t care for Christmas, but I’m doing this.
I’ve got two in the post!
A Perfect Circle
Snoop Dogg is going to tell us the meaning of Christmas.
Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle, and all through the hizzle…
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mizzle.
All were awaiting Sizzle Clause and his bag
To bring the good homies and bitches their swag
almost time to make this my icon again
GUESS WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR IT IS
OHMYGOD I REBLOGGED THIS LAST YEAR AND I AM REBLOGGING IT AGAIN THIS YEAR
she is SIXTEEN
I was dying of menstrual cramps until I watched this.
Clever & effective Ad Campaign by Amnesty International Switzerland
Happy Birthday, Emily Dickinson, born 10 December 1830, died 15 May 1886
- We meet no Stranger, but Ourself
- To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.
- Hope is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul.
- If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry.
- Forever is composed of nows.
- I know nothing in the world that has as much power as a word. Sometimes I write one, and I look at it, until it begins to shine.
- I don’t profess to be profound; but I do lay claim to common sense.
- Behaviour is what a man does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.
- A word is dead when it is said, some say. I say it just begins to live that day.
- That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.
Dickinson was an American poet who is acknowledged as one of the most original and influential poets of the 19th Century.
Source for Image